- Zero Toss: Melee damage that pushes back (average 1600 dmg/hit).
- Curse of the Featherless Wing: prevents from having any levitation buff, except for the necromancer's higher one.
- Greater Poison: Paralysed:
- Major Poison: Tail Sting:
- Strike: Melee damage (average 1100 dmg/hit).
- Blast: Physical damage (average 1600 dmg/hit).
- Light Sap: Spiritual life drain (average 400 dmg/hit).
His pushing back makes his positionning hard, necromancer's levitate or parachute (dismount from a flying mount before coming in his cave, a griffon merchant is close to the entrance) will help a lot with that.
At 50% of his life, he will begin to cast a spell, and will enter a stasis form (Transference) which won't allow fighting against him. His pet will appear then: CHATH'S BROKEN VESSEL. This is a strong pet, which will have a enchantment (Major Enchantment: Aura of Corruption) that does a massive damage (over 10.000 damages) in addition to his already massive hits (around 5.000 damages with 65.01% melee mitigation).