KDQ quests are the quests begining in Shores of Darkness, they are divided in 4 tiers, each including 10 quests. 2 sets of 5 quests, the first set is collection quests, the second is nameds killing quests. All of them are repeatable.
All quests are repeatable after using the Tasc generator 5000. You can collect the drops from mobs without having the quests, so the 20 hour delay on each quest is relevant only for the turn ins.
As for the collection quests, the higher the mob, the better the drops. For exemple a level 54 will more often drop 2 items than a level 53.
Each tim eyou finish a Tier, go back and talk to Master Cakesson, he will give you a new crystal Cog (one for each tier will be required for the final reward once you've reached maximum faction).
- TASC: Deathly Stench (10 Pristine Hound Skin from Enraged Death Hound)
- TASC: There's Something Fishy Around Here (10 Reflective Gataro Scales from Hungry Gataro)
- TASC: My Hearts Will Go On (10 Pulsing Lion Heart from Rabid Salimidons)
- TASC: Toot Your Own Horn (10 Tainted Rhino Horn from Scaled Dire Rhino)
- TASC: Uncanny Evidence (10 Corrupted Shadowcat Brain from Prowling Shadowcat)
- TASC: Nathrix (Kill named Hound)
- TASC: Gorlok (Kill named Gataro)
- TASC: Garulie (Kill named Lion)
- TASC: Brommilix (Kill named Rhino)
- TASC: Lixirikin (Kill named Shadowcat)
These quests open at 500 faction after a little talk with Dr. Daniel.
- TASC: The Great Eye (10 Eyelord's Eyeball from Eyelord Seeker)
- TASC: Tainted Chitters (10 Antlion Mandible from Carrion Devourer)
- TASC: Eerie Squallers (10 Enraged Ettercap Tongue from Blood-Crazed Ettercap)
- TASC: Shocking Discoveries (10 Source of Lightning from Construct of Lightning)
- TASC: Blazing Crystals (10 Source of Fire from Construct of Fire)
- TASC: Filtha (Kill named Antlion)
- TASC: Omac (Kill named Eyelord)
- TASC: Shonaka (Kill named Ettercap)
- TASC: Zilrith (Kill named Construct of Fire)
- TASC: Salrin (Kill named Construct of Lightning)
These quests open at 3000 faction after a little talk with Mr. Joshua.
- TASC: Reaping Reavers (10 Reaver Helm from Cartheon Reaver)
- TASC: The Magic Party (10 Decrepit Fingerbone from Cartheon Arcanist)
- TASC: Corpse Campers (10 Ratty Wing from Cartheon Devourer)
- TASC: Undead Troopers (10 Pile of Trooper Bones from Cartheon Trooper)
- TASC: Deconstruct the Constructs (10 Decayed Head from Cartheon Abomination)
- TASC: Zyxil (Kill named Cartheon Abomination)
- TASC: Wisil (Kill named Cartheon Devourer)
- TASC: Lordon Dalmarin (Cartheon Captain)
- TASC: Daniri Sagril
- TASC: Cakina
These quests open at 11000 faction.
- TASC: 1.21 Gigawatts of Electricity (10 Drakeling Spark from Energy Drakeling)
- TASC: The Midas Touch (10 Gold Drakeling Wing from Gold Drakeling)
- TASC: Dark Corruption (10 Black Drakeling Wing from Black Drakeling)
- TASC: Balls of Fire (10 Lava Drake Blood from Lava Drakeling)
- TASC: Stealthy Assassins (10 Ethereal Sphere from Ethereal Drakeling)
- TASC: Soroth (Kill named Black Drake)
- TASC: Yiminil (Kill named Ethereal Drake)
- TASC: Krassin (Kill named Lava Drake)
- TASC: Plenias (Kill named Gold Drake)
- TASC: Bandori (Kill named Energy Drake)
Faction and ranks
As you raise your faction with the KDQ, you'll obtain ranks, each rank allow you to start a new tier, and give you some rewards :
At 500 faction, you become a private, the reward is a Tiny Crystal Cog and the possibility to access to tier 2 quests.
At 3000 faction, you become a mercenary, the reward is a Small Crystal Cog and the possibility to access to tier 3 quests.
At 11000 faction, you become a commando, the reward is a Medium Crystal Cog and the possibility to access to tier 4 quests.
At 27500 faction, you become a specialist, the reward is a Large Crystal Cog .
Rewards from the quests
The direct rewards from the quests are a crate and an additional Ancient Platinum Coin for the named kills.
See also: KDQ Rewards.