No strangers to hardship, the Mordebi humans of the Qalian deserts have seen the destruction of their great society not once, but twice. Swift as the wind and as dangerous as a sandstorm, the Mordebi find their strength now in adaptability and nomadic ways. They look to the sands of Qalia to find their home and have shown time and again that they will always find a way to persevere.
- Racial Attributes (Level 10+):
- 14 attribute customization points each level.
- Humans may spend 5 points per attribute each level instead of the normal 4.
- Human Ingenuity: +10 bonus to all weapons skills and dodge
- Crafting: +10 Finesse
- Harvesting: +5 Reaping
Primary Diplomacy Expression
As one of the changes preparing the game to free to play transition, all of the races from Qalia are united on the same starting area.
Background on Mordebi
- Bahman Fendir, the founder of modern Ahgramun Empire.
- Jaluna Fenn, the overseer of the Khal Port Authority, de-facto ruler of Khal.
- Zhila Mahdavi-Kia, the twelfth wife of the Sultan Omid Mahdavi-Kia, Mordebi nationalist and Khal separatist.