Maybe reducing the size of the global map though, this size is 128 pixels x 11 = 1408 pixels, very hard to display on some screens.
What do you think about that: [[File:Chunk Qalian Sea.png|80px|link=Qalian Sea]]
I you agree, I can do it very simply with a replace tool.
aradrin 22:21, 22 May 2012 (CEST)
- Fine with me, allready changed it.
- btw, is it possible to reduce the gaps between the images? i havent found any infos on how to do that in a table.
- Gabbo 23:00, 22 May 2012 (CEST)
- I dont know what happend to that CIS chunk image. It shows up if you use 79px or 81px, but is buggy at exactly 80px
- Gabbo 23:08, 22 May 2012 (CEST)
- CIS chunk shows just fine to me, still have the issue ?
- aradrin 07:50, 23 May 2012 (CEST)
- Strange, the CIS chunk looked fine at work, but back at home it is still buggy and wont show up.
- Gabbo 19:47, 23 May 2012 (CEST)
- Maybe a different version of browser/version of browser ? It's fine on Firefox at least.
- aradrin 20:11, 23 May 2012 (CEST)
Somehow the collapsing tables seem to ignore the cellspacing and cellpadding. Any idea?
Gabbo 09:50, 3 June 2012 (CEST)
- I think it's class related (css), we need to work on the common.css/js pages
- aradrin 10:33, 3 June 2012 (CEST)
- Found out, it was the wikitable class that was the issue.
- aradrin 14:36, 3 June 2012 (CEST)