Re: Interwiki Help
Thanks for the message on the Telonica wiki, and certainly you are more than welcome to use any resources there that might be of help as well. It looks like the Angry Wiki is becoming a great resource for closer to end-game content, and I wish you all the best with it!
- - Avaera3 19:56, 5 June 2010 (UTC)
Aradrin, I found out how to hide table of contents easy with google :p
PNG / JPG
I noticed some of the pictures where reverted to jpgs that were already on the ftp i guess, only trouble with those is they are lower quality than the png files and as you can see do not have transparent background as the PNG files did. Any chance you can delete the jpgs and i can re upload the pngs with correct capitals.
- I didn't notice the lesser quality, but you're right, upload them again, I'll make the changes. aradrin 19:39, 27 January 2012 (CET)
- I finally reverted my deletions, renamed them and replace the jpg versions by png versions. aradrin 13:06, 28 January 2012 (CET)
- The template on the warrior page is a nice way to navigate between the different classes, but the second line of it is completely black for me, so i can only see the topics if i mark the template. (i sometimes really miss the possibility to navigate by links on the left side of the window - the navigation-box above the search bow)
- The second thing i'm not really sure about is the text size of the template of the monsters/npcs. maybe i'm getting old and my eyes are not as good as there were once, but i prefered the old larger text size.
- Third, i don't know what you mean by Stabs lighttables. (maybe you could link an example)
oh, and i still don't know how to put a signature by using a "~", the preview only shows me a ~ Gabbo
- Black over dark grey, not a good iddea, I'll something about that.
- Change came from the darktable class, I'll do something about that also
- Lighttable is a class of table Stabbas uses, look at the left side of the class pages (no border, no background)
- if you put 4x"~", your name and date of post will show.
- aradrin 12:47, 29 January 2012 (CET)
- Can't make it work yet, but thanks for the link. I might find a way to do something with it :)
- aradrin 23:10, 24 February 2012 (CET)
Gabbo 13:01, 3 February 2012 (CET)
- Done, tell me what you think about it, and change it at will :)
- aradrin 22:19, 3 February 2012 (CET)
- Gee, thanks! I didn't mean for you to do the whole table, just the starting tags, but thanks alot. :)
- Gabbo 23:08, 3 February 2012 (CET)
- Ok, this time i need some more help with some tables...
- First, THIS tables from Regional Trade and the one for Regional Trade Buyers (just beneath the other one)
- Second, some kind of table or template for those card decks here
- ...and while i'm asking, i need templates for the diplo npcs like this one
- and maybe a bit later something for this quests here.
- You don't need to do the full tables like last time, just the one or two top rows, so i know how to proceed. ;)
- Gabbo 23:31, 29 February 2012 (CET)
We might have a little problem with the crafter presence. As you can see here -> Presence ...all presences have their own page and i think it will work fine for the most of them in our wiki, but a simple diplomacy page named "crafter" might become a problem when we add some more pages to the crafting section. If you are ok with it, i will nevertheless create this page for diplo (I would simplify the copy of vgtact), since we can move it later IF the problem ever shows up.
Gabbo 11:46, 7 February 2012 (CET)
- We could rename these pages with "Presence" at the end (like "Crafter Presence"). What do you think ?
- aradrin 18:05, 7 February 2012 (CET)
- I thought of that myself, but only for the crafter presence or every presence? To change all presences would mean a lot of editing, either to chance the copied text to fit the context, or every link would look like [Crafter Presence|crafter].
- Gabbo 18:49, 7 February 2012 (CET)
- We can do it easily with the move command and the "What links here" link on the toolbox on the left. I can do it if you want.
- aradrin 19:16, 7 February 2012 (CET)
Hi Aradrin, just wanted to remind you to let some people know that your wiki has a new URL. I found out that Telonica, Telon Adventures and The Telon Project all link to the old angry wiki, which doesn't exist anymore, so it might look like this wiki is no longer up.
Gabbo 14:27, 21 February 2012 (CET)
- Thanks for the reminder, I already posted something on the official forum, but they didn't update their wikis, I had to warn then manually on each site. Was able to update Telon Adventures myself though.
- aradrin 20:46, 21 February 2012 (CET)
This edit you did to the graystone map link is useless, it only links to the graphic page where you need to click a second time to maximize the pic. My former link directed directly to the maximized map, thats why i used the external link.
Gabbo 09:38, 16 April 2012 (CEST)
- Damn, I didn't take the time to check that... I'm sure there is a solutuion without putting an external link. Just need to find it.
- Aradrin 18:15, 16 April 2012 (CEST)
other chunk graphics?
I just wanted to know if you would like the chunk graphics we are using atm, get replaced by something more detailed, or at least add the new ones to the related chunk page?
Compare ours (e.g. Veskal's Exchange) with those from RDD -> http://www.mmporg-universe.de/rdd/wiki/index.php5?title=Bild:T_Veskals.jpg
What do you think?
Gabbo 15:41, 23 April 2012 (CEST)
- Definately, what would you add in the template ? Dungeons, npcs ?
- aradrin 18:25, 23 April 2012 (CEST)
- To not do an overhaul of the templates and the chunk pages, we could just add a line, where you can click on to pop up the more detailed graphic. (like the link you did at the graystone map) I dont think it will be necessary to add more informations. Honestly, do you know anyone that looks at the chunks or chunk pages? ;)
- note: you might need to rename the item files mithni uploaded for the graystone quest.
- Gabbo 19:03, 23 April 2012 (CEST)
- Agreed, I'll find a way to add a link to the image on the template.
- I'll do the renaming, and will explain the naming rule to Mithni :)
- aradrin 20:26, 23 April 2012 (CEST)
- STOP! ;) Look at the item names of the graystone quest, you need to completly rename them. =P
- Gabbo 20:31, 23 April 2012 (CEST)
- Done :) Missed the "Graystone" at the begining, at first...
- And Tida thinks we're both crazy!
- aradrin 20:37, 23 April 2012 (CEST)
- Tell her, i'm still sitting in the university and have stundets in front of me, working hard on solving their problems. I bet now she really thinks i'm crazy. ^^
- Sometimes it really sucks to not be able to live-chat, but i think thats the best way we can do under these circumstances. *big grin*
- Gabbo 20:41, 23 April 2012 (CEST)
- She confirms it: you're crazy, and I confirm it: you rock :)
- aradrin 20:50, 23 April 2012 (CEST)
- I hope you are ok with the chunk template edit i've done, if not, just undo it.
- Gabbo 17:21, 14 May 2012 (CEST)
- Perfectly ok, of course. Very nice idea by the way!
- aradrin 22:10, 14 May 2012 (CEST)
I think you might want to rename this pic again > Media:Theindal's Gauntlets of the Beholder (Dread Knight).png
Gabbo 18:56, 12 May 2012 (CEST)
- Actually yes, they named it wrong, and it would have conflicted with the boots, but since the boots are of perfection, not beholder, it should be fine. Thx
- aradrin 09:52, 13 May 2012 (CEST)
i wanted to experiment with the js and css programming, but i am not allowed to edit it.
e.g. i wanted to put the show/hide textbutton on the left side, that when you read it it looks like: [show] Thestra chunks ... or [hide] Bloodmage Abilities, which is more eyecatching and easier to read.
Also i would suggest not to use the width="100%" parameter in the tables, because on a widescreen monitor it looks only like a headline and you might not even notice that it is a collapsed table at all.
Gabbo 09:58, 3 June 2012 (CEST)
- if you are up to it, please change the "text-align: right"-line inside the MediaWiki:Common.css into "text-align: left", if it works like i hope, it should switch the [show] link to the left in front of the collapsed table headline.
- Gabbo 17:55, 4 June 2012 (CEST)
- Changed it, it works and looks fine. Gave you the rights to play with it also. aradrin 08:16, 5 June 2012 (CEST)